We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors.
- Unless they are purely decorative items, all images used on this web site have suitable alt attributes.
- Content should be usable/accessible with images “off” (disabled).
- The main navigation bar on this site uses an Image Replacement technique that makes the links accessible to non-visual browsers.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- The first link on every page is a “SkipNav”; it is to skip directly to what is considered the main section of the page (the content). We have implemented this feature in a way that it allows Internet Explorer users to tab through (past that target link).
- URLs are permanent whenever possible.
- All form controls are appropriately and explicitly labeled.
- Form validation routine does not rely on client-side script.
- We are using non obtrusive client-side scripts.